Now Hiring: General Manager & Groundwater Operator
June 18, 2018
Moffat Water Supply Corporation (MWSC) is seeking a highly motivated, well qualified individual for the position(s) of:
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- TCEQ Ground Class C (minimum) B preferred
- 5 years of managerial or supervisory experience
- Knowledge of all state and federal rules and regulations that may have an impact on Moffat WSC
- Possess computer skills (Word, Excel, QuickBooks, RVS, Power Point)
- Can effectively communicate, both orally and in writing
- Effective organization skills
The General Manager (GM) will be responsible for all supervisory, management, and administrative procedures necessary for Moffat WSC to function smoothly, in accordance with the Tariff and By-Laws of the Corporation. The GM will be the point of contact for all state and federal agencies. The GM will report to the Board of Directors (BOD) President, and carry out all other duties approved by the BOD, or as required by law.
- Class C Groundwater license preferred, but will train the right candidate
- Also preferred, applicant to be familiar with TCEQ reporting regulations.
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Valid Class C Driver’s License with good driving record, and stable work history.
- All Operations personnel must be able to pass a pre-employment background check, physical and drug screening.
- Must be available for on call and weekend rotations.
This is a full time permanent position. Benefits include paid vacation, 10 paid holidays, paid sick leave, 100 % paid employee health and 50% paid health for employee’s family (up to $200 monthly), & 2% retirement funds employer contribution.
Salary is based on qualifications and experience.
Moffat Water Supply Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer.