New Service Request

Welcome to the Moffat Water Supply Community!  Please contact our office by phone -or- you can print out our Service Application/New Membership Packet Agreement to apply for water service. We look forward to serving your water needs.

You may return the New Member Packet to our office by mail, fax, or e-mail. Please be sure to include a copy of a driver's license and a copy of the deed or mortgage closing agreement.   

If you are joining Moffat Water Supply as a renter, please refer to the Alternate Billing Agreement. Both owner and lessee must complete the information requested.

To transfer an existing membership, please use the Membership Transfer form. Both transferor and transferee must complete the form to transfer the account to the new owner.

To completely resolve a membership, the member must complete the Termination form.

*Note: To resume the membership with Moffat Water Supply, the new, or previous, member will be responsible for the cost of a new membership once the membership has been terminated.

We suggest any changes such as address change or change of renter to be reported immediately to ensure proper billing.

If you have any questions regarding these forms or services, please contact the office at 254-986-2457.