Your Moffat Water Supply Corporation staff is always here to help you. Whether you need assistance with a bill or a question about your usage, we are here to serve you. Stop by and see us during our office hours!
We are currently seeking to fill the position of General Manager:
Moffat Water Supply Corporation (MWSC) is seeking a highly motivated, well qualified individual for the position of General Manager.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- TCEQ Ground Class C (minimum) B preferred
- 5 years of managerial or supervisory experience
- Knowledge of all state and federal rules and regulations that may have an impact on Moffat WSC
- Possess computer skills (Word, Excel, QuickBooks, RVS, Power Point)
- Can effectively communicate, both orally and in writing
- Effective organization skills
The General Manager (GM) will be responsible for all supervisory, management, and administrative procedures necessary for Moffat WSC to function smoothly, in accordance with the Tariff and By-Laws of the Corporation. The GM will be the point of contact for all state and federal agencies. The GM will report to the Board of Directors (BOD) President, and carry out all other duties approved by the BOD, or as required by law.
Salary is based on qualifications and experience.
Moffat Water Supply Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
|Office Administrator||Rebecca Miller|
|Field Technician||Justin Randle|